2023 SEASON TRYOUTS ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Roster spots are still open for our 11u and 14u teams. Please also complete this form before your son’s tryout. Upon completion of the form you will receive an invitation to choose a time slot on the following dates/times (1-hour tryout slots):
- Saturday, July 9 – 12 noon and 1 pm
- Thursday, July 14 – 5 pm, 6 pm
- Monday, July 18 – 5 pm, 6 pm
- Thursday, August 4 – 6 pm
- Saturday, August 6 – 12 noon
Some key statistics about our program:
- 5 time AABC State Champions
- 17 IHSA State Champ Players
- Over 30 IHSA All-Conference Players
- 29 Alumni = Current College Players
- 50+ years of combined coaching experience
Tryout Evaluation Criteria
What you need for tryouts:
- All players must be dressed in proper baseball attire with a hat.
- Players should bring both gym shoes and cleats to all workouts.
- Players should wear some type of shirt or jersey with a number on it.
- Tryouts should last about 1 hour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Any and all questions email Coach Bob Ugel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catchers: If you have gear, please bring it with you.
- Tryout Evaluation Criteria
Contact Us if you have any questions