***All roster spots for 2021 are filled. Please check back for 2022 dates. We typically announce tryout dates late in July***.
Players are encouraged to attend all sessions. A minimum of 2 sessions is required to be considered. If you cannot make 2 sessions please Contact Us so we know you are interested. Follow us on Twitter @renegadesIL for updates due to weather or future workout notifications.
Some key statistics about our program:
- 5 time AABC State Champions
- 17 IHSA State Champ Players
- Over 30 IHSA All-Conference Players
- 29 Alumni = Current College Players
- 50+ years of combined coaching experience
Dates (must attend at least 2 dates):
2022 season tryout dates TBD.
Tryout Evaluation Criteria
What you need for tryouts:
- All players must be dressed in proper baseball attire with a hat.
- Players should bring both gym shoes and cleats to all workouts.
- Players should wear some type of shirt or jersey with a number on it.
- Tryouts should last about 2 hours each day for each age group.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to complete paperwork.
- A parent must accompany each player to complete the proper paperwork for tryouts. Parents not required if forms completed prior to tryouts.
- Any and all questions email Coach Bob Ugel at email@example.com.
- Catchers: If you have gear, please bring it with you.
- Tryout Evaluation Criteria
Contact Us if you have any questions