2022 SEASON TRYOUTS ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Tryouts will be held in 1 hour small group sessions. The sessions are held between 5 pm and 8 pm each day. The dates are as follows:
- July 12
- July 14-15
- July 22-23
- July 26-30
Registration is simple. Please just follow these two steps:
Some key statistics about our program:
- 5 time AABC State Champions
- 17 IHSA State Champ Players
- Over 30 IHSA All-Conference Players
- 29 Alumni = Current College Players
- 50+ years of combined coaching experience
Tryout Evaluation Criteria
What you need for tryouts:
- All players must be dressed in proper baseball attire with a hat.
- Players should bring both gym shoes and cleats to all workouts.
- Players should wear some type of shirt or jersey with a number on it.
- Tryouts should last about 2 hours each day for each age group.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to complete paperwork.
- A parent must accompany each player to complete the proper paperwork for tryouts. Parents not required if forms completed prior to tryouts.
- Any and all questions email Coach Bob Ugel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catchers: If you have gear, please bring it with you.
- Tryout Evaluation Criteria
Contact Us if you have any questions