Renegades Travel Baseball Tryouts/Evaluation Camps
If you missed our tryouts, or would like more information on our program please contact us.
Look for next years tryout dates to be announced in early June of 2016.
Some key statistics about our program:
- 5 time AABC State Champions
- 17 IHSA State Champ Players
- 3 2013 IHSA All Conference Players
- 29 Alumni = Current College Players
- 50+ years combined coaching experience
Tryout Evaluation Criteria
What you need for tryouts:
1. All players must be dressed in proper baseball attire with a hat.
1a . Players should bring both gym shoes and cleats to all workouts.
2. Players should wear some type of shirt or jersey with a number on it.
3. Tryouts should last about 2 hours each day for each age group.
4. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to complete paperwork.
5. A parent must accompany each player to complete the proper paperwork for tryouts. Parents not required if forms completed prior to tryouts.
6. Any and all questions email Coach Bob Ugel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Catchers:If you have gear, please bring it with you.
8. Tryout Evaluation Criteria
Contact Us if you have any questions