2017 Renegades Travel Baseball Tryouts
A minimum of 2 sessions are required to be considered. If you cannot make 2 sessions please Contact Us so we know you are interested. Follow us on Twitter @renegadesIL for updates due to weather or future workout notifications.
Some key statistics about our program:
- 5 time AABC State Champions
- 17 IHSA State Champ Players
- 3 2013 IHSA All Conference Players
- 29 Alumni = Current College Players
- 50+ years combined coaching experience
Our tryouts have passed. At this time we are hosting evaluations for only a few roster spots on our 13u team. The evaluations will take place during our regular weekend workouts. In order to be considered for an evaluation please use the registration link listed below and we will be in touch with more information and to schedule a time for an evaluation.
To be determined
There is no cost to tryout for the Renegades, however you must register here.
Brand New Renegades Fields at Maryville Academy
1150 N River Rd, Des Plaines, IL
Tryout Evaluation Criteria
What you need for tryouts:
1. All players must be dressed in proper baseball attire with a hat.
1a . Players should bring both gym shoes and cleats to all workouts.
2. Players should wear some type of shirt or jersey with a number on it.
3. Tryouts should last about 2 hours each day for each age group.
4. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to complete paperwork.
5. A parent must accompany each player to complete the proper paperwork for tryouts. Parents not required if forms completed prior to tryouts.
6. Any and all questions email Coach Bob Ugel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Catchers:If you have gear, please bring it with you.
8. Tryout Evaluation Criteria
Contact Us if you have any questions